In this Episode, we get into a hot topic - Losing Body Fat for Good. A three-part series that is super informative and focussed on enabling you to get in the driving seat, versus jumping from one fad crash diet to the next.
This is Part 3, the final installment. You can also read the related 3-part articles on AdapNation's website, starting here.
What to Expect From This Three Part Podcast Series:
- Part 1- Level-setting on some Key Facts regarding our Western Diets
- Feedback on AdapNation Food Diary Meals
- Do we actually know how many calories we are eating and burning?
- The deliberate Lies and Misdirection we’ve been told for decades
- You’re not Hungry, you’re Addicted to modern food
- Part 2 – Practical Principles & Knowledge to Take Control
- Calculating your Calorie Expenditure and Calorie Goals
- How to think about Exercise and Movement
- Which and how much Macronutrients to have
- Foods to Remove/Reduce and foods to Add/Increase
- Meal ideas and inspiration
- Part 3 – Top 10 Practical Tips & Insights For Fat Loss
- Covering Intermittent Fasting, Tracking, Meal Timing, Meal Frequency
- Guidance on how to Diet and still Eat Out
- Importance of Sleep to controlling weight
- Healthy Fat Loss Rates, what to expect in first week, and cals in 1lbs of Fat
- Two Bonus Insights for Women only
As always, we dig in to some detail to help you best understand the topics and enable you with practical guidance you can try out immediately. If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don't forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast.