In this short episode, Steve lays out his science-driven position on the Face Mask Mandates we are seeing across the UK, Europe and many other regions of the world.
It's time to challenge the shaming, guilting and scaremongering that comes along with the push to normalise Mask wearing in society. Enough is enough... this anti-science can no longer carry on unchecked.
In this monologue episode, Steve covers:
- Challenging the popular logic-based Social Media Face Mask memes
- Evaluating the actual current-day risk and empirical date for COVID-19 in England
- How actions must be justified by current risk - and always is (normally)
- A little microbiology on virus sizes and putting them in perspective
- Addressing the idea of shielding others from your Cough and Sneeze particles
- What does all the Mask Research say? What does the WHO say?
- Getting into the details of Cloth Masks, Surgical Masks and N95/FFP2 Respirators
- How valved N95 / FFP2 masks increase the risk to others
- Calling out the disgusting shaming tactics of the public and media
- Addressing the idea that "calm down, it's only for a couple of weeks"
- Why would the English Government mandate Masks... now?!?
- The reality of our co-habiting relationships with viruses
- What is the solution? How do I defend against COVID-19?
- How can the Government actually help the vulnerable, and the rest of us?
If you want to challenge this… please do. I’d just ask you to cite empirical data and/or robust scientific evidence that the UK risk in mid July requires such a divisive measure, and that COVID-19 infection is actively prevented through the wearing of masks.
Failing that, how about you just provide strong science that Masks are effective in preventing other respiratory diseases and infections?
The #BeYourBest Journey : https://adapnation.io/beyourbest-journey/ (£10 coupon BESTYEAR-2020)
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don't forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast on Social Media.
AdapNation Useful Links:
■ #HyperWorkouts - Expertly written Gym Workout Plans, with video guides, print-outs & HeavySet import
■ AdapNation Butler - An Online Personal Assistant that can inspire easy and tasty Home-cooking
■ AdapNation Food Diary - 100’s of Tasty Healthy Meal Ideas, that are focussed on helping you thrive