Have you heard of IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) on social media and the like over the last year or so? If not, where have you been?! If you want to know more and whether it’s worth trying, this episode is for you.
In this Episode, we cover:
#1 - Steve’s experience at the UK Bodypower Expo 2018 -
- Huge 100K attended 3-day event
- A few great voices and leaders, with some useful education tracks
- But - NARCISSISTIC & Ego Hell! From the visitors!
- Athletes, Macro and Micro Influencers
- Which brands and types of companies were there?
- How does Steve feel about his Body Goals & fit within an industry and group of people that caused an allergic reaction?
- In a similar vein, check out 2018 W19 of 52 – Steve’s Body & Mind Progress Journal
#2 - IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros)
- What is IIFYM and the key principles?
- How do you do it?
- Does it work in losing weight?
- Can you build muscle with this approach?
- Does it promote a health and sustainable long-term change?
- Is there an Optimised way to run IIFYM?
If you like this and other AdapNation episodes, please don't forget to subscribe to the channel, as well as leaving a 5 star review and letting friends and family know of this Podcast.