January 16, 2018
In this episode:
Steve and Bryn chat about how we've pimped up the broadcasting and gym facility over the last week, Bryn's X-Factor audition(s) and Steve's emotional announcement to leave his corporate gig to go 100% into AdapNation.
We then get into the core discussion, centred around our big rocks and training mistakes over the years, and how the penny dropped on four or so principles that changed the game in terms of enjoyment and progress in the gym. We may come from different places, but we all eventually end up having to respect these core tennants of training if we want to make progress towards our body goals. We hope you enjoy.
Follow AdapNation on Instagram or Facebook, where our actvity is ramping up nicely. Also check out our content hub AdapNation.io for all the latest articles, journals and micro blogs.
January 9, 2018
In this episode
- We get things moving by speaking about getting AdapNation off the ground and Bryn’s wedding
- Then we spoke about the why behind AdapNation, what we stand for and how we think we will realise our goals
- We then share our back stories from kids to today - it goes deep, and warning, we meander off track a few times! But its warts and all, and helps you understand what makes the man.
- That flows into how Bryn and I got connected, and the forming of this Podcast.
- And wrapped up on what you can expect from us in the coming months in terms of content and engagement
Follow AdapNation on Instagram @AdapNation and check out our AdapNation YouTube Channel.
Go visit AdapNation.io for all the latest articles, micro blogs and news on AdapNation.
January 2, 2018
In this Podcast, we open up our Podcast show AdapNation, an all-new British podcast on all things to do with optimising your health, body and mind. A short introduction into AdapNation.io and what we aim to broadcast in 2018.
Hosted by Steve Katasi & Bryn Jenkins.